ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Tom Hoefner is a writer, director, and teacher (not necessarily in that order) who lives in Brooklyn with his wife Jaime, his daughters Gabby and Audrey, and their cat Zelda. In his spare time he stages college and high school musicals, plays too much Nintendo, and roots for the Mets.
- Twitter – Follow TomHoefWrites/Me & Nintendo on Twitter for lengthy Tweet threads about Nintendo, the MCU, and Star Wars!
- Instagram – Follow TomHoefWrites on Instagram for screenshots and previews of works-in-progress, and for amiibo photo shoots!
- Amazon – Like what you’ve read here? Then visit my Amazon page and buy my book!
- Facebook – Facebook sucks, but I’ve got fan page there. If you visit, please keep your attempts to subvert democracy to a minimum.
- Goodreads – I’ve got a Goodreads page. Goodreads was meant to be a social network for books. It hasn’t worked out as planned.